Wednesday 16 June 2010

Ullswater Colour Photography

Ullswater is such a magnificent place to go to capture amazing water reflection, The following photos were taken on a still and secluded mid February afternoon.

I've decided to brake this Trip into two different sections, one containing Colour Photography, and the other Black and White. This is because I feel that they both capture different moods, texture and meanings I hold for Ullswater, and are best seen separately.







I adore overcast sky's. they create a sense of solitude, that helps to compliment and amplify the colour of the landscape. I also really like the winter colours in such places like Ullswater. Perhaps its because I'm Scottish and am used boring weather, but I have a particular fondness towards moody lighting and sky's.

No comments:

Post a Comment